Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Embarrassing Pre-Photo

Before we go in for the procedure, this is where we currently stand.



Thanks to the treatment, the hairs are lighter and thinner. My natural deep blacks cave-dwelling hairs have switched to a somewhat reddish, beard-ish (beard-ly?) color. Of course, the biggest change is that they are as spotty as Tony Blair's head. Seriously, I'm starting to feel like I have my grandfather in a headlock. I don't know how, but my joints have a combover.

If you missed it yesterday, Groupon had another Boston deal on laser hair removal reduction. $100 for 3 treatments, or an 80% discount on that place's normal price. I'm starting to think they have trouble giving this stuff away. And who wouldn't want parts of their anatomy exploded with a "laser?" Of course, the normal price breaks down to around $300 per five-minute treatment. At that rate, they should be stabbing our cavey places with aged Giant Panda fossils while Luciano Pavarotti comes back from the dead to sing Pokerface. $100 for 3 treatments comes to $33 per treatment, which should just about cover the numbing agent.

I will be meeting up with my comrade-at-arms, Ian, at the studio at 3. He will be guarding me, in case the laser machine decides to vent its pent-up rage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home