Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Numbing agents

Clearly, this office was made for men.  The soothing pink / purple shade of the beach-at-sunset paintings just calls out to me.  I don't feel at all out of place here at all, despite being the only man in the office (or even pictured up on the walls, in the literature, or on their website).

The carpet is reassuringly light and ivory speckled.  In other words, it's not so dark that it would hide bloodstains from the procedures.  Sometimes I wonder how people survive their medical procedures without paying attention to details like these.

The Tibetan flute music is continuing.  The optimist in me is looking forward to a bright new hairless future.

They just took me back to be numbed. Put up your arms, and smear a fun numbing goo underneath.  To seal this in, I kid you not... Cling wrap.  Not just a medical wrap resembling plastic food preservative, but honest-to-goodness comes from a red box at the supermarket Cling Wrap.

The lasering starts shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home