Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 4: Tissue Cat Grieves its Messy Destiny

Week 4: Tissue Cat Grieves its Messy Destiny

Week4: Tissue Cat Grieves its Messy Destiny

Source flash file is available here.

In response to last week's scope being way too large, this week I made a simple game about a genetically engineered cat which grows tissues off of its back. Needless to say, this cat started its life as a discussion around the office, which quickly got out of hand.

A huge thanks goes to Carolyn VanEseltine at Mossdogmusic for the music, the artwork, and running with an offhanded comment until it became this poor sympathetic everyman cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger lawnun said...

I actually don't think your game is winnable. It makes me sad.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Jedi said...

I got one tissue and then nearly through my mouse through the wall. I think I injured something. Nice work.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

managed 15 tissues

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home